It’s incredible honor to serve as the pastor of this faith community. Here is a little bit about me:
I married my high school sweetheart Karen, and we’ve been going strong for over 14 years. We have three wonderful children; Connor, Caleb and Shiloh. I blog a bit at www.twmilt.com. I wrote a book called Unbreakable in 2014 from Abingdon Press, for more information check out my blog page.
In my spare time I love Ohio sports, golf, and playing with my kiddos.
I’ve had the honor to serve in the military with some pretty awesome experiences:
- 14 years in the Army Reserve as a Chaplain’s assistant
- Deployed to Kuwait from 2004-2005
- Deployed for Strong Bonds from 2007-2008
- Other deployments including; El Salvador, Germany, and numerous places around the United States.
Some of my educational experiences:
- Associates in Psychology, University of Phoenix
- B.S. of General Studies with an emphasis in Biblical Studies from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Masters of Divinity United Theological Seminary (completed fall 2018)
Contact me at email@example.com.